Pages

Poems and photos by Peggy Goetz

(Scroll to bottom of page for profile information)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Poem: Endless Possibilities


Photo: Cell phone and juice box, Guatemala village kindergarten, April 2011.

Prompt from Poetic Asides: After leaving here poem

Endless Possibilities

How I will remake my self
after leaving here, so many
options and choices have
always been a hurdle. I could
remake myself in human form,
another life in another place
and time, or perhaps live
as a spirit on the winds of
possibilities, sampling this
dimension and that, wondering
without staying. Maybe I will
be some writer's muse, or
kind spirit who visits when
comfort is needed or joy needs
sharing. Right now I like the
sound of a safe quiet place,
just resting in an angel's pocket
where I can just be, not
worry about doing anything.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Peggy, this is so you, you always have such a different take on things and I think this is a brilliant poem!

Mary said...

Resting in an angel's pocket sounds absolutely heavenly, Peggy!

Willow said...

This was a fun journey through your imagination, Peggy

Judy Roney said...

Ah, I felt my body tense thinking of possibilities you present, Peggy, then totally relax when I read "resting in an angels pocket". What a beautiful, peaceful scene that presents.