Pages

Poems and photos by Peggy Goetz

(Scroll to bottom of page for profile information)

Monday, February 27, 2017

Poem: Decisions




Decisions

It’s hard for me to decide
More choices seems to sprout
Like mushrooms after rain
Round and about 
Some beautiful, some plain,
Some delicious, others deadly.
I doubt my perceptions
And stand unknowing
Especially when there
Is no turning back.


The prompt from my writing group this week is to write about something that is hard for me. Even simple decisions are often hard for me, as I think that another better choice might come to me. I took all the mushroom photos in Washington state in 2014.



2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I love the photos, and know what you mean about choices: even when some seem clear-cut, we always wonder and worry we might be making a mistake..........

Mary said...

Decision making does NOT get easier with time!